May 12, 2010

New Logo | Im so excited!!

New Blog and new Logo for Senior-ography...wahoooo

Im still working out the kinks and will be adding more stuff soon but here it is all shiny and new...hope you guys love it as much as I do.

I wanted to let you know I am currently booking 2011 Seniors, Im finishing up my 2010 Seniors {  you guys rocked it this year} and can not wait to starting shooting for the upcoming Senior Class. 

If you are currently a Junior and will be a 2011 Senior call me ASAP to book your session Im offering  a sUweet deal for those who book a session before September 1st but you must do it quick, like now, like, dont wait!

Also, if you are also a Junior, ganna be Senior and you think you might have what it take to be a Senior-graphy Model for the 2011 year give me a call Im looking for Models from Cy-Ranch, Cy-Woods, Cy-Fair...I only take a handful so dont wait...again call soon...

Dont forget about Facebook, add me if you already havent...and tell your friends to add me, there is a sUweeet deal if you refer a friend :)





Pin It!

No comments: