July 06, 2008

{ Long time no see... }

Well hello there....Its been awhile, Ive been on vacation and then with the 4th right after I've neglected my Senior Blog, but never fear its up running and I cant wait to share some great news and some recent
Senior sessions I have had.
I had a Senior session this evening with a very nice young man. When I met Mr. A for the first time we were rained out for our session so we had to reschedule for this evening. We had a good time, it was so nice outside, it was a pleasant evening, we went to a local park and then went to the Berry Center, I have to say I will be going there more, it was perfect...but...we both wished we could have gotten onto the field, this young man, all
6+ feet of em' is a football player for Cy-Wood, man what do
you feed this boy mom?
Good luck this season.
Here is your sneak peek.







Pin It!

No comments: