February 05, 2014

a little dose of ADORABLE | Bar Stud Earrings, who knew??!!

I was watching TV last night and Mila Kunis was on E.T. and they were talking about a photo shoot she just did where she went without any make-up and it was shot in Black & White film ( yeah stayed tuned for a concept I'm cooking up) it was so beautiful and fresh and natural ( Its going to be amazing).... uhh made my heart swoon...but to my point, they asked her what her favorite accessories were and she had on these ADORABLE bar stud earring...now I think I'm one that's is up on the latest styles and trends but I have never seen these and I was hooked and knew I had to have me a pair of those... with my pixie haircut big blingy earrings just don't work for Ms Kim so I knew these were perfect....so naturally I had to find them, after some cleaver Google searches I found them and yep ordered me a couple pairs..... so cute!!












So if you love these as much as me Google Bar Stud Earrings.... apparently I'm way late to the game......


Pin It!

No comments: