August 21, 2013

Seniorography 2014... Here we go

Where did the summer go?

Didn't we just get out of school for the summer?

It has been so busy around here at Seniorography, we are booking seniors left and right and I am so touched.  I still cant believe I get to do what I do, it is truly amazing and I love it!

The summer started out with my AMAZING Spokesmodel sessions, guys let me tell you, every year I think I have the most amazing Models and every year I say the same thing, I am so lucky, my Spokesmodels this year are to die for..... they are the most amazing group of seniors, so smart and determined and not to mention GORGEOUS!! ughhh Im so lucky.. so Id like to introduce this year Spoksemodel Team:

If you are planning to book a session make sure she check with a 2014 Spokesmodel they have a great offer if you mention their name when you book your session.


MEET DERIELLE | CY WOODS 2014 SPOKESMODEL


















MEET DRISHTI | CY WOODS 2014 SPOKESMODEL


















MEET MELISSA | CY WOODS 2014 SPOKESMODEL




















MEET JENNA  \ CY WOODS 2014 SPOKESMODEL











MEET MADDI  \ CY WOODS SPOKESMODEL 2014

















MEET MOLLY | CY RANCH 2014 SPOKESMODEL
















MEET MADELYNN | 2014 CY WOODS SPOKESMODEL


















Pin It!

1 comment:

Siesta Sand Man said...

Yeah that's fine.

She's so delicious, and I imagine quite nutritious as well I love the sweet nectar of young fruit H 18 years old to perfection