September 24, 2012

Senior Style by Kayla

I'm so excited to start a new segment of my blog 

[ Senior Style by Kayla ]




Kayla is my amazing assistant during most of my sessions, there is only one word for Kayla, she is awesome...she is away at college but always assists me during the summer and holidays when she is town.

I asked Kayla is she would lend her amazing sense of fashion to the blog and she knows all about fashion and you guys all know how much I love anything and everything fashion.  Kayla will be blogging for me about all things fashion and also; hair, makeup and all things Senior....

so with out further ado here is the first post by Kayla 

Hey guys! I’m Kayla! I am currently a sophomore theatre major at Sam Houston State University, born and raised in Cypress, Texas. Fashion has always been a way for me to express my inner style. But it hasn’t always been easy. Unlike the celebrities who inspired my personal style, I was and am defiantly still lacking the overflowing bank account. So I taught myself how to achieve the look, without cutting into the rent check. With a little Pintrest inspiration, endless hours of searching through clearance racks and maybe a few stitches and safety pins, I have the look I want, and enough to pay he light bill!
I’ve known Miss Kim since her daughter and I were best friends in kindergarten.  A few years later I was blessed with the opportunity to get my senior photos done with her then leading to assisting her on her photo shoots. Now I have been given the awesome opportunity to be her personal Senior Style blogger! And what better season to start the blog than during the start of my fave, fall!! Cardigans, scarves, dark polishes and so much more!! Hope you get inspired!!


Here are some of my fall must haves!


Emmett boots
















You can’t get through fall without some cute cardigans!



-Oversize merino sweater














Media














Tights and Scarfs are the easiest way to bring your summer wardrobe into fall! Switch your tank and skirt combo for a button down.





Prairie Scarf



       

Media










Merona® Women's 2pk Ribbed Tights - Assorted Colors/Patterns







Add some fun tights, cardigan, and your winter boots for the perfect outfit!


















Adding some fun bangles or long earrings can give that last little sparkle to your look!


-          Francesca’s Bangle

Flower Child Bracelet




Media



-          World Market Earrings

Media




Media



Last but, certainly not least, 
the most important part of you fall wardrobe, 
is the perfect pair of boots!



Media



Media





LC Lauren Conrad Fringed Midcalf Boots




Booker buckle boots


-           



Pin It!

No comments: