February 17, 2012

What to wear?


This is the most asked question, hands down, when a senior books their session.....but dont stress Senior-ography has you covered.

The first way is our Senior Style Packet, it is full of ideas of how to have the perfect senior session....if you are thinking of having a session or you just KNOW Senior-ography is the studio for you, email us and we can either snail mail you a packet or if you like we can email it to you :)

Secondly, do you PINTEREST if you do then you just click the little link ---------> in the side bar that says Follow me on Pinterest and on my Pinterest account you will see a board that say WHAT TO WEAR: Senior go look around, I will be adding new pins all the time, also I am addicted love Pinterest, if your not on, you just have to its so much fun, it has amazing ideas from Fashion to Food and EVERYTHING in between and I mean everything...wanna know how to braid your hair or make a shirt into a skirt, yup its there, trust me its to die for!

and thirdly...I'm going to be adding Fashion tips and trends on my little Bloggity Blog here ( along with something super fun, that's coming later  check back soon)

and fourthly...Call us, we would love to answer any questions you have, from what shoes to bring, to where the BEST makeup artist in town is and to should I get my hair done...we can even meet and go over your outfits and coordinate EVERYTHING down to the nail polish!

So all you have to do is have fun, bring you amazing beautiful self.....and let me do all the work...

its you senior year Girl, have fun with it

Pin It!

No comments: