August 03, 2010

2011 Cy-Fair Senior: Meet Kendre

The 2011 Senior season is in full swing...and I'm having a blast..I'm so excited for this years Senior, not that I haven't loved photographing the previous years but this years Senior are near and dear to my heart....meaning my own is a senior this year along with having the opportunity to photograph not only her but to also have the privilege of photographing some of her friends some whom Ive know since they started kindergarten...there will a lot of happy tears at some of my sessions this year :)  So speaking of my own here she is...we are doing two locations here is a sneak peek of the first, we chose a rustic urban location for her first session, the next will be the grungy urban { wahoo }.



















Pin It!

1 comment:

Darla DiStefano said...

beautiful photos of a beautiful girl Kim! I feel your pain! My baby girl graduated last year!