September 01, 2009

Cy-Fair Senior Photographer l Cy-Woods Senior

Its that time of the year...Senior Portraits are in full swing. Meet Maddie, Cy-Woods Senior...I meet Maddie at the Strand and we had a great time...she brought a friend along, which I love, we had fun and they giggled off and on the whole time, LOVE IT...Here is your sneak peek Maddie, your gorgeous!


Name: Maddie
School: Cypress Woods High School School
Mascot: Wildcats
How many in your senior class: 1158



Fav Teacher: Miss Hubble (Calculus teacher)

Fav Class and why: I love Social Studies. It has always been one of my strongest areas. So as of right now, I'm really enjoying Economics


Unusual talent: I really can't think of anything THAT unusual. I can't lick my elbow or my nose, or anything cool like that.

Fav sport and team: I play soccer, so that's probably my favorite sport to play. But I love watching baseball. I'm a huge fan of the Astros, even when they're not having they're not having the best season.

College you want to attend: Texas A&M University and the University of Colorado-Boulder


Five activities you're involved in: Varsity soccer, WildThings, National Charity League, Student Council, National Honor Society

Fav TV shows: Desperate Housewives, That 70's Show, Gilmore Girls and The Office
3 things that annoy you: Smacking of gum/food, sniffling during tests, dirty kitchens

Fav song: Yellow by Coldplay
Guilty pleasure: Sno Cones

Celeb crush: James Franco & Fernando Torres
Fav book: From school- To Kill a Mockingbird.
For fun- When God Writes Your Love Story
5 things you couldn't live without: music, Macaroni & Cheese, cell phone, laughter, fruit rollups.


Pin It!

No comments: