February 23, 2009

{ Model call...shoot out }


Yesterday was my model call shoot out....every once and awhile we put out a model call and go location scouting, this was one of those days...we met at 8am ( yeah am ) and got back around 7 pm....we were pooped but had such a good time....we found some amazing locations and nearly froze to death, it was in the 40's that early...but, again, it was awesome.....


If you are interested in being on my list for Model Call, email me and I will add you to my list.


Also I have decided to open up my list for Senior Reps, I usually only do 10 total but Ive had additional requests...If you are a Junior right now and will be graduating from either Cy-Fair ISD or Tomball ISD...give me a call and we can talk!


I will be posting some sneak peeks from the Model call later this week on the Blog and Facebook (check my biz page out) I am busily trying to launch my new Senior web site....keep checking back....


Later...K


Pin It!

No comments: