January 31, 2009

{ call me a blog slacker....}

I have severely neglected my poor Senior blog.....I will do better...
The '09 Senior session is in full swing, if you are interested in doing a Senior portrait session give me a call, don't wait till the last minute. Session are still being booked and only sessions booked before April 15th will be guaranteed for Graduation delivery.
I will be offering wallet packages this year along with Announcement. When you book your session let me know if you are interested in Senior announcements.
***************************************************************************
Applications for 2010 Senior Reps will start in April, if you are interested in being a 2010 Senior Rep email me and I will send you a application. Call early last year Apps filled up fast.

Pin It!

No comments: